Job Title: Associate Pastor of Students
Job Hours: 25-30 Hours Per Week
This position will be approximately 25-30 hours per week (hours are flexible). Sunday morning and Wednesday student ministry leadership are expected.
- Ability to lead and train students for spiritual growth and evangelism.
- Ability to teach Biblical truth using multiple avenues of learning with the Bible being foundational.
- Ability to recruit and develop adult leaders is required, Lead Pastor will help guide in this area.
- Mature but relational in ability to connect with students.
- Strong communication skills utilizing social media in a biblical manner.
- Organized and effective use of administrative software as provided by the church.
- Interaction with local school events (FCA, etc) as available.
- Availability to lead summer camp and/or mission trips
- availability to lead Fall or Winter Retreat Weekend (DiscipleNow type)
- At least one full office day per week.
(Opportunities will be given to preach, conduct a funeral, lead a baptism and communion, and other practical ministry experience under the mentoring of the Lead Pastor.)
Point of Contact
(Texting is OK)